Home > Revolution Motor > Revolution Eyemo
Revolution Motor for the Eyemo.
Single-frame + Time Lapse Intervalometer + Sync
The Eyemo/Filmo motor plugs into the camera via the motor mount socket (on the back of the camera) and the motor drive port (towards the front).
The sync version of the motor will shoot sync on the Filmo 16mm as well as the Eyemo 35mm. However, it will not shoot singe-frame or time-lapse on the Filmo. Just the Eyemo.
Scoll down for exciting videos!
Two Models available
- Single-frame/Time Lapse motor only (BH35-TL100..$1495)
- Single-frame/Time Lapse + Sync (BH35-S100.... $1995)
See the ordering page for
prices. There's two-styles of the motor. The version pictured below is for Eyemos without the mounting bracket at the back.
Here's the Revolution Eyemo Owner's Manual.
On our Eyemo Page, we have
a manual for the Eyemo.
On our Manuals Page, we have some manuals for the Filmo.
- control box can be removed from motor unit and connected via a 6' cable
- digital direct drive motor - no brushes to wear out, no gears to break down!
- Film at Sync speeds from 1 to 36fps*, in 1-fps increments.
- Video Speeds of 23.976 and 29.970 built-in!
- accelerates smoothly to sync speed, decelerates smoothly to stop. Automatic shutter parking.
- If desired, preset the number of seconds of film you want your shot to be and filming will stop automatically.
- will drive Filmo 16mm at Sync and video speeds.
Steel Yard Construction / Eyemo TL
Time Lapse features
- Intervals from 1 second to 9 hours can be set precisely on the digital thumbwheels.
- Shutter speeds of 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2 sec and long exposures up to 4 minutes.
- Change the shutter speed or interval while running! That's right, if the sun is going down, and you want a longer exposure, you can change it without stopping and re-starting filming.
- Presets! Store filming settings in permanent memory.
- Delay before filming mode, up to 24 hours.
- Power input: Standard 4-pin XLR jack
- Voltage: 12V for Single-frame, 24V for Sync
- Weight, motor unit: 2.25 lbs
- Weight, control box: 8 oz
*Note that maximum sync-speed is somewhat dependant on the conditon of your Eyemo. A smooth-running Eyemo will be able to reach 30+fps speeds. A smooth-running Filmo will go up to about 40-42fps